Sunday, September 27, 2015

Week 5: Famous Last Words

My Reading This Week:
I was happy with my reading this week. I was able to understand the stories quite well, and I really enjoyed the Persian Tales. My favorite reading were the Welsh Fairy Tales that I chose for my Extra Reading, though! I fell in love with the idea of a fairy circle. In fact, I may have found one in my backyard!
Possible Fairy Circle? Photo Taken by ME.
My Best Writing this Week:
My best writing this week was my storytelling post this week. Unfortunately once again, I've been too tired, and too busy to write my novel. But, I did write a really good mystery/suspense short story for my mystery/suspense class!

Other People's Writing:
I learned to keep things simple. Sometimes simplicity is a better thing! I am finding this more and more.

My Other Classes:
My other classes were incredibly stressful. I had two short stories, one essay, one book to read, and some ones's novel to edit. Oh, and I had to keep up with my Vegan Food Blog. Cook dinners, desserts, and somehow find time to just relax--which I am finding I am unable to do more and more. But I am hanging in there!

Something Cool I Found:
The Super Blood Moon was tonight, and it was truly amazing. I sat and watched it from when it rose to the sky, peaked at it's fullest, and then ever so slowly became eclipsed. It was truly an incredible experience, and an experience I won't get again for another 30 years. I am okay with that, because I will hold these memories strong. I really never will forget it. It's sort of like Haley's Comet, it sticks with you. I also made moon cakes for the occasion (,vegan-ized of course) and they were great. I reccomend making them every Full Moon for a mini-celebration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?