Sunday, September 20, 2015

Tech Tip #4: Revamping My Google Site

(You will soon see the pun in the title.)

This week I made my Google Site for my Storybook, and I was very excited! I've never made a Google Site, and I thought it was really cool.

I'm also really excited about my Storybook theme: Vampires! (Now do you get the pun in the title.)

Anyways, so for this week's Tech Tip, I played around with my title and headers!

My biggest challenge was with making a logo! I used QuotesCreater (an app on the iPad, as I do all of my work on my iPad.)

I had to do a lot of messing around and such to figure out how to get the logo perfectly placed, but finally got it working.

It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to fix up the page! It's not perfect, but I'm really happy with the result so far! I can't wait to do more work on my Project!

Here's how my page looks so far:



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lore!

    I’m going around reading stuff for some extra credit – and I found your tech tips. These are really great! It’s cool that you were able to tweak your blog and your project page to make it fit exactly like what you want. And your blog is looking great – so I know that these work! I just can’t believe I’ve been missing out on this kind of extra credit, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?