Sunday, September 13, 2015

Week 3: Famous Last Words

This Week's Readings:

I chose Ovid for this week's readings, and I really enjoyed reading Metamorphosis. The Reading A and B were great, but the extra reading was quite difficult. I'm not sure why it was, but it was more difficult. The only thing that I could think of is that it didn't have the notes. But, other than that I'm not sure.

This Week's Best Writing:

I really liked my story for this week's storytelling post! I already have a world in my Young Adult Novel that I have created, yes it has vampires (of course!) But I created a new world with vampires for my storytelling posts! I think that I'm going to even use the new world that I created, for my Storybook.

My Novel didn't go as smoothly this week. Reason being Labor Day Weekend. It got me off track, and I didn't write as much. I'm trying to correct that though, and I am resuming my thing where I set a timer for 1 hour and sit and write (even if I don't feel like it.)

Other People's Writing:

I noticed a lot of people didn't separate their stories into paragraphs (and so I made a few comments about that.) I was reminded of how very important it to to separate your story into paragraphs. Especially with dialogue, that always needs their own paragraphs.

My Classes:

Labor Day Weekend kind of threw me off in my other classes as well. But I'm trying to get back up into the game. As I've mentioned, my classes all have so much reading and writing, and that is hard to deal with at times. I think I'm adjusting though. Fortunately, reading and writing are my two favorite things to do.

Outside of School:
I went to Anime Fest over Labor Day Weekend, and I had a blast! It was four days long, which was awesome because conventions are usually three days long.
(Me with the Anime Fest Badge. Image is Mine)
(My Boyfriend and I at AnimeFest. Image is Mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?