Sunday, September 27, 2015

Week 5: Curation Spaces

Wow, where do I even start? Only 3?

Truth be told, I didn't really use Pinterest before this class. But now? It is my primary curation space! I save website to it, find wonderful things to pin, pin images from websites and more!

As someone who loves Mythology, I am always amazed by the amount of great Mythology content is on Pinterest

(especially my favorite Pantheon... Well, we'll see if, by the end of this post, you can guess which is my favorite Pantheon of Gods and Goddesses!)

You can also guess who one of my favorite Gods is.

1. Norhalla
I found a great website called Norhalla. They make comics and books, but it features wonderful depictions of the Norse Gods and Goddesses.
(Thor from Norhalla)
2. UnripeHamaDryad's Norse Gods and Goddesses Artwork 
The artist UnripeHamaDryad on DeviantArt also has made incredible depictions of the Norse Gods and Goddesses. I think hers might be my favorite!
(Thor by UnripeHamaDryad)
3. Pernastudio's Mythology Cards
Pernastudio on Deviantart has also made great depictions of Norse Gods and Goddesses, and of Gods and Goddesses from other Pantheons.
(Thor from Pernastudios)
Alright, so I wasn't very subtle, was I?

My favorite Pantheon of Gods and Goddesses is indeed Norse Gods and Goddesses! And, one my favorite Gods, along with Odin, Frigga, and Freya is: Thor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?