Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 8 Reflections: Looking Forward

My goal for the rest of this semester is to absorb as much information as I possibly can. The myths that we read are great resources of ideas for my novels and short stories that I write in and out it this class. Therefore, I want to read these myths closely and carefully, and take good enough notes on my favorite parts so that they can later be used as ideas for my creative writing.

I like the way I write my Reading Diaries because they are easy to go back to and easily find my favorite things from the myths. I also end up writing story ideas in my Reading Diaries, and that is further helpful to me.

I also want to continue writing the best stories that I can. I would love to be able to publish my short stories in an anthology of short stories. So if I edit them well enough now, it will save me the time of doing that later.

Future Lauren:

  1. Read Carefully
  2. Write Excellent Notes
  3. Write Exceptional Stories
And...
(Image from: Growth Mindset Memes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?