Sunday, November 8, 2015

Week 11: Growth Mindset

(Image from: Growth Mindset Memes)

This year is the first year that I have participated in NaNoWriMo

I started a novel for one of my classes, and decided to work hard to finish it. With November rolling around I thought, "What better time to try to finish my novel than now?"

With NaNoWriMo, and working on that everydy, I am constantly challenging myself. Each time I challenge myself I am reminded of Growth Mindset.

I am challenging myself daily to write 1,500 words of my novel, which is more of a challenge than that may side.

Additionally, this weekened I amped up the challenge. I challenged myself to write double the word count, and to get to 20,000 words by the end of the weekend!

I am proud to say that I reached a little over 20,000 words, and am now up to 100 words of my novel!

If I keep this up, I will finish my novel by the end of the month! 

Thank you, Growth Mindset! Without you, I don't know if I'd get here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?