Sunday, November 8, 2015

Tech Tip # 6

This week I did the Tech Tip of editing Pinterest Pins. I didn't even know that was possible! I always so quickly press the Pin button, and don't always go back.

This week in my Curation Spaces post, I put three writing quotes that I found on Pinterest and added my commentary. So, I decided to edit those posts with that commentary!

I edited this pin, this pin, and this pin!

A screenshot of my edited pins in my Writing Quotes and Tips Pinterest Board:
(My Image)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lore,
    I never knew we could edit the Pinterest description either. I once had an acquaintance ask me how my daughter was and I was really confused by it all because I have no children. Come to find out it was because of some dessert recipe I had pinned on my Pinterest and had the description of the person I got it from. She had a daughter. SMH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lore,

    I just looked into all the Pinterest Tech Tips too! I never knew how many options there were for editing and embedding pins. I had to check out your post to see what you did with it. I need to do some of these tech tips for Pinterest soon! I love the quotes you chose, as well. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?