Sunday, November 8, 2015

Week 11: Famous Last Words

(Image by: Rosa Blue)
My Reading This Week:
In mythology, I read part of Alice in Wonderland. I meant to read the whole thing, but I didn't get around to it. So, I'll read the second half in Week 12. (Can you believe we're already in Week 12?)

In my free time I've finished reading A Shade of Vampire by: Bella Forrest. It's a Young Adult vampire book series.

If you like vampire books, give A Shade of Vampire a try! It's part of a large series of books!
I've started reading The Black Dagger Brotherhood, by J.R. Ward, which is another vampire book (and also part of a large series of books.  This is an Adult vampire book series, so if you prefer reading Adult over Young Adult, this is the vampire book series for you.
If you've read my Storybook, then you shouldn't be surprised that most of what I read are vampire books!

I've been reading more for inspiration. But, as per usual, the more reading I'm doing, the more it's helping with my writing.

My Best Writing This WeeK:
As I mentioned in my Growth Mindset post, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo (or the National Novel Writing Month) for the first time. I started a book in my capstone course, and I am trying to complete it by the end of November. I've been able to meet my word count which is 1,500. If I do that everyday, I will finish this novel by the end of November.


Seriously people, reading and writing go hand in hand. Reading will help you write better! It gives you inspiration and also helps with grammer, paragraph structure, sentence structure, and dialogue.


And no one can find time, you have to MAKE time. So if you want to be a better writer, read at least an hour a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?